- Guide Price Of £675,000 - £725,000
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Separate Lounge
- Three Bathrooms
- Converted Loft Space
- Patio Area
- Private Drive
- Recently Renovated
- Excellent Transport Links
Durden and Hunt welcome to the market this recently renovated five bedroom home in Seven Kings for a guide price of £675,000-£725,000.
Internally the property benefits from a large kitchen diner, separate reception room and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs, across two floors, five good sized bedrooms and two family bathrooms can be found, including within the converted loft which offers nighttime views of the city lights.
Externally the property offers a private drive for off road parking and a rear patio area.
Ideally located close to local schools, shops and amenities it has excellent transport links including the A12 and Seven Kings and Goodmays Stations and Newbury Park Tube (Central Line).
Seller advised features include:
- Illuminated bathroom mirrors with speakers and demister pads
- Engineered wood stairway
- Smart App Thermostat for ground floor heating
- Sleek decorative sockets with USB charging
- All new radiators with covers
- Spotlight ceiling lights
- Security lights with motion sensors
- Water taps at front and back of house
- Forecourt paves with tile bricks and eco fencing panel
- The kitchen features: Bosch Hood, bespoke extra thickness Cypress worktop, Bosch gas glass 5 burner hob with, Bosch integrated tower fridge, Bosch tower freezer, Bosch serve 4 built in double oven, Bosch serie 4 wall mounted microwave, Neff integrated dishwasher, Cuba extra large sink
Five Good Sized Bedrooms - Large Kitchen Diner - Separate Lounge - Three Bathrooms - Converted Loft - Patio Area - Private Drive - Recently Renovated - Excellent Transport Links
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
Durden & Hunt have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars, they may however be available by separate negotiation. On most occasions features and facilities of a property are owner advised and potential buyers are advised to confirm these. Any reference to distance to Stations, amenities or schools are taken from portal estimated distances, buyers are advised to do their own research on distances and this area. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. On occasion photographs may be owner supplied. Durden & Hunt are a proud member of the Property Ombudsmen.