- Four Bedroom
- Large Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining Room
- Two Bathrooms, One Of Which En Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Two Out Buildings, Used As Gym And Office
- Private Drive
Durden and Hunt welcome to this market this impressive four bedroom semi-detached home in Clayhall.
Internally the property benefits from a spacious, modern, open plan kitchen (with Neff appliances and waterfall island), living and dining room that leads to the garden. A large master, featuring en suite and fitted wardrobes, is complemented by wooden shutters throughout, three additional bedrooms and a family bathroom, ideal for a family home.
Externally the property offers a full renovation with Monocouche insulated render, private drive, an immaculate garden with insulated office, complete with power, in addition to an insulated outbuilding; currently used as gym.
The property also provides Hypervolt electric car charger, Lithe Audio Bluetooth Wireless ceiling speakers, underfloor heating downstairs and an alarm system. Additionally new roofing and insulation, double glazing, electric panel and wiring and radiators and piping have been installed.
Situated on the sought after 'wood' estate it is close to both Parkhill, Beal & Ilford County Grammar & Woodford County Grammar schools. It is close to local amenities and Gants Hill, Barkingside, Newbury Park and Woodford stations (Central Line).
Please see below selection of owner advised features:
1. Viessmann boiler 35KW system
2. Main 300L unvented Megaflow system/tank
3. New electrics panel and wiring
4. Hypervolt electric car charger
5. Lithe Audio Bluetooth Wireless ceiling speakers
6. Monocouche render with 100mm insulation for the exterior walls (10 year warranty)
7. Large 32mm blue water pipe installed
8. New radiators & piping
9. Inta Activflo Water Conditioner
10. External double pin plug sockets (1 front & 3 rear)
11. Insulated outbuilding office with power
12. Insulated Gym outbuilding with RSJ beam for strength
13. External & internal LED lighting & security lighting
14. External water supply
15. Artificial grass and tiles for low maintenance garden
16. WarmUp electric underfloor heating - downstairs
17. New roofing & insulation (10 year warranty)
18. New double glazing (10 year warranty)
19. Alarm system
20. Hive thermostat
Four Bedroom - Large Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining Room - Two Out Buildings - Downstairs WC - Two Bathrooms, One OF Which En Suite - Fitted Wardrobes - Garden - Private Drive
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
Durden & Hunt have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars, they may however be available by separate negotiation. Any mention of Planning potential is based on the current owners opinion, unless stated otherwise a potential buyer should assume that this is a speculative opinion only and is not based on planning permission being granted or professional advice. Any reference to distance to Stations, amenities or schools are taken from portal estimated distances, buyers are advised to do their own research on distances and this area. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Durden & Hunt are a proud member of the Property Ombudsmen.